Permanent Cosmetics Testimonials
- Hi, Theresa, you did my eyebrows four or five months ago and I never called you for a retouch because they are so perfect. I just wanted to thank you. I did not think they would turn out as well as they have. I was very nervous, but they look so realistic. My dermatologist even commented on how good they look. I really felt like you went out of your way to make me feel comfortable, to choose the perfect color, and to make sure I would be happy. Thank you so much! When I need a retouch I will call you.
- Dear Theresa,
I love my "new" eyebrows! I am ecstatic with my new, perfectly shaped, eyebrows! You are a perfectionist in your work; and I sincerely thank you for that; you truly have a special gift. Now, if I can only stop looking at them! : )
My sincere thanks! Linda S.
- Dear Theresa,
I've had so many great compliments on the work you did! It looks fantastic!!! Thank you for your time, patience, and talent!!
Sincerely, Karol Q.
Just a little note to thank you for a beautiful job. I look great, thanks to you and your talent. I just wanted to let you know that I think you are special.
Love, Barbara S.
- Dear Theresa,
Just wanted to let you know my lips look great! They came out exactly as I wanted! You are truly such an artist!
All the very best!
Sincerely, Vicky G.
- Hi Theresa:
Just a little note to thank you for your great work. It was very nice meeting you! You have an awesome personality and are beautiful inside and out! I wish you continued success in your practice; you're the best!
Warm regards, Cari
Enjoy the chocolates, it's just a little thank you for my wonderful eyebrows! I love them! You've helped me get ride of so much stress and worry in my life. I wish I had done this sooner! I can't wait to get my eyeliner done!
Thanks again, Sandi
- I really, really appreciate your help! I'm sure you already realize that the work you do is life-changing for your clients. It means a lot to know that
you took time to help me find a reputable person in my local area.
Vanessa Willis, Editor
Neighbors of University City, The Charlotte Observer
- Dear Theresa, Thank you for changing my life!! I have been dealing with alopecia (genetic hair loss) since I was eleven, and I would have to say the worst part was
losing my eyebrows about 3 years ago, at age 29. When they first started to thin out, I would just fill them out a little bit with eyeliner, but before
I knew it, they were gone completely. After washing off my makeup, I wouldn't even look at myself in the mirror, because I couldn't stand what I
saw. Although losing my hair was bad, losing my brows made me feel like some sort of circus freak. I always made sure I had a spare eyeliner within
arms reach. After a few embarrassing episodes where I left part of an eyebrow on someone else's face or clothes, I was extremely careful coming
into contact with other people. I have a three year old daughter, and I was always fearful of her wiping my brows off my face, which she seemed to enjoy
doing quite a bit. Then one day, a girlfriend of mine mentioned that she had her eyebrows "done", and she asked me why I didn't have mine "done" too.
At first, I dismissed the idea. I couldn't imagine tattooing my face - "What if something went wrong?" I kept asking myself. Slowly I began to
research permanent cosmetics, and I came across your website. The first time we spoke, I knew that I was going to get my brows done, and I knew it
would be with you. You spent time answering questions I didn't even know to ask. You gave me the names and numbers of previous alopecia clients that
were willing to speak with me about their experience with you. You made me feel that there was something I could do to reclaim a piece of myself that
felt lost forever. Although I met with numerous other technicians, NO ONE was as knowledgeable, nice, and willing to spend so much time with me.
Within a few weeks I had my first procedure done, and I already felt like a new woman. Shortly after that, my brows were complete, and looking better
than they had in years. I no longer hide from the mirrors in my house at night, in fact, I usually keep looking at myself and wishing I had done this
years ago. Theresa, you have made me feel like a woman again, and for that I will be forever grateful....Sincerely, Jennifer Miano
- Hi Theresa, Just a note to tell you that I was thinking of you with fond memories. On Wednesday it will be one year since you did my eyebrows and I love them as much
today as I did then. Regards, Helen M.
- " Firstly, I want to tell you just how happy my new eyebrows and lips have made me!!!! I thank God and fate for leading me to you and your wonderful services. You truly
are an incredibly talented artist. I also want to thank you for putting up with my pickiness. I am a freak about my eyebrows and have always wanted perfect ones. Now that I
have found you, I have finally made that dream of perfect brows come true:) My lip color is receiving a gazillion million billion compliments from everyone. I find that I am very
proud of the work you have done and instead of hiding it from people, I am telling them all about it and all about you. I really feel that everyone should know about permanent
cosmetics, it has made an immense difference in my life. Many people have many different insecurities that can be fixed through your work, I just wish they knew that they can
be helped. My self confidence has reached new levels. When it comes to eyebrow and lip perfection, your price is worth it. ...Yasmin
- " I always felt 'washed out' without my lipstick. True story! I even made one of my 2002 New Year's resolutions, 'Never leave the house without lipstick (cause Cosmo said it
was the one makeup essential).' It was written on my memo board along with the deep stuff, but was unattainable just the same. I discovered something way better than lipstick
when I met a girl in a spa jacuzzi who looked amazing, despite the hot water...she told me her secret. If I didn't see it, I would have never done it. Now that I've done it, I can't
imagine life without it. This relatively simple change has made me feel absolutely beautiful 24/7. I even look amazing at 4 a.m. Other make up is now optional, I have a finished
look all the time. Here's the other thing, guys can't figure it out, you just look like a natural beauty all the time, you don't have to tell your secret to anyone. I used to rave about
my sprinkler system and lasik surgery being the best money I ever spent. Now I say it's the (permanent cosmetic) lips! I am a real person and you can contact me if you want a
live referrral-- 201-251-2991. When you see Theresa, and meet Theresa, you'll understand why she should be doing this for you, and not someone else." ...Laura I.
- " You are the sweetest person in the world. Thank God I found you! You have made my life so much easier. You are wonderful, pleasant, and comfortable to be around. Today
will be the first time in 14 years I will be leaving the house in the morning, on a week day, without putting on make-up. I love the idea of it all! Theresa, thank you so much for all
you have done for me." ...Joanne D.
- "I had no eyebrows! They either didn't grow at all or grew in a shape that didn't compliment my face. I was spending countless hours penciling them in everyday and they
never came out even. With three kids & two jobs, I just didn't have the time! Ever since Theresa performed her permanent cosmetic procedure on my brows, I can't believe the
difference. I can swim, jog, sweat, shower, or even decide not to wear make-up at all, and I always look great! She was so patient and professional and really took the time to
customize my eyebrows to the exact shape I desired. Now, I wish I had done it a long time ago. Thank you so much Theresa!... Holly G.
- "I had Theresa fill in my eyebrows for the first time three years ago. My eyebrows were over-plucked and my brow hair sometimes comes in too light. For years I had to use dark
brown eyebrow pencils to make the best of what I had. It was brutal in the summer months. I often turned down trips to the beach with my friends because I didn't want to worry about
my eyebrows "sweating" off of my face. Going to the gym was no picnic either. I discovered Theresa while writing a news article about cosmetic tattooing. I had the opportunity to watch
her work on two clients. I was so impressed that I later sought out her services. In Theresa's line of work, there isn't room for mistakes. Have no fear; Theresa is a perfectionist, and she
will not begin working on your face until she is completely sure of the results you want. Another thing about Theresa is her warm, friendly demeanor. She has a unique way about her that
makes her clients feel as though they have known her forever. I just got my eyebrows done by Theresa for the second time last month and I couldn't be happier! Can't wait to hit the beach
this summer! Thanks Theresa! ...TARA K.
- "The service I received from Theresa was excellent, she is very professional, reassuring, and calming. I 'm am usually afraid when it comes to any kind of procedures, but not
with Theresa. Permanent Eyeliner has made life so convenient, I can go swimming without having to worry about my make-up smearing. The eyeliner looks so beautiful and
natural. It's one of the best decisions I have ever made"...Khahlidra L.
- "I first met Theresa in November, 2000. Before meeting Theresa I had considered permanent "Eye Liner" in the past, but was unsure about it. When I met Theresa I
found her to be very friendly, and any question I had about the procedures, she had an answer for. It took a little while longer to make up my mind, but when I was given a
gift from my co-workers I had to go for it. I'm sorry I waited so long.
I have a problem with mobility in my left hand, and applying eye liner was sometimes a problem. No longer! On my visits with Theresa I found her to be professional in every way. When I was nervous she eased my fears, and made the time I spent during the procedures as comfortable as possible. If I should decide to have another procedure done I would not hesitate. Thanks Theresa." ... Rusty S.
- "I have a full-time job, 2 part-time avocations and am a nationally- competitive figure skater. With the sweating, training and running around that I do, I was
constantly re-applying make up. Waterproof liner/mascara still left dark circles under my eyes even after removal and often I'd lose a few lashes in the process. I have small
eyes that look tired if I do not use liner and mascara. My lips are also very pale and do not 'stand out' on my face unless I wear lipstick. Anyone who works out extensively
also knows that traditional lip liner can bleed during exercise, giving a person a sloppy appearance. The idea of having permanent cosmetic procedures seemed like a "luxury"
but after some thought, I realized how practical it was for my lifestyle. After a re-assuring consultation with Theresa, I decided to have a permanent eyeliner and lip liner/full lip
color procedure. Theresa not only did exactly what I wanted but did it better then I ever could myself with conventional make-up! I have received so many compliments on how
natural and subtle my permanent make up looks. Since Theresa is also a former professional make up artist, she was able to pick out a color for my lips that improved the whole
appearance of my face and skin tone. I no longer looked like I had blotchy skin and can even go out without foundation to casual events. The procedure was nearly painless and
Theresa's professionalism before, during and after it all was exceptional." ....Lisa E.
- "At 56 I spent a number of years trying to improve my appearance. I was at my wits end.Unable to afford Plastic Surgery, I was looking for a long lasting, less expensive
self esteem booster. That's when I met Theresa! We realized that the lack of eyebrows was making me look much older, so I treated myself to a set of Permanent Brows. You be
the judge of my new look! Thanks Theresa" ...Patty H.
- "All I have to say now is, thank you, thank you, thank you... I Love It...I can finally go out with just putting lipgloss on and still look like I have 'lips' and they're even. I am
very happy with the outcome and thank you for being so sweet." ...Michelle P.
- Just wanted to update you! I am doing great! My lips look amazing. When Carlos came home and kissed me, he didn't even realize, he swore I was wearing lipstick and wiped my mouth clean of Vaseline to see! The color is coming up nicely, and each day I am more and more satisfied with them, more than satisfied! Thanks again for making my lips look so amazing!! ...Anne Marie