permanent cosmetics by theresa - site map
- Permanent Cosmetics by Theresa Main page - Main website page
- Latest News from Theresa - Check this page often to
find what's new in both the permanent cosmetics field and with Theresa.
- Defy Aging with Permanent Cosmetics - Theresa explains how to defy age with the use of permanent cosmetics.
- Choosing the Right Permanent Makeup Artist
- Is it right for me? - Considering permanent cosmetics? This section will
help answer many of the questions you may have about the particular uses of permanent cosmetics. In particular there are sections for those who have special
needs or suffer from the following ailments.
- Overplucking of Eyebrows - How permanent eyebrow procedures can help with overplucking problems, uneven brows and brow loss from Chemotherapy.
- Alopecia Areata Hair loss from this disease CAN be concealed with permanent cosmetics!
- Arthritis can make applying makeup difficult.
- Cerebral Palsy can limit body movement and muscle funtion.
- Multiple Sclerosis can affect coordination and muscle control.
- Parkinson's Disease limits movement and may include tremors.
- For Men Yes, men use and can benefit from Permanent makeup!
- Presbyopia limits the ability to focus on things up close.
- Mastectomy Areola Restoration via permanent cosmetics.
- Cleft Lip affects the lip shape.
- Vitiligo causes a loss of pigment in the skin.
- Occupations that result in perspiration or require you to "look good"
- Burns, Scars & other skin flaws can be camoflaged.
- Permanent Cosmetic application can be a big self-esteem boost for those with paralysis due to stroke.
- A Permanent Solution's Mission Statement
- Before and After Image Galleries Main Page See actual patients as they go through the process in these before, during and after images.
- Locations A Permanent Solution's office locations throughout New York and New Jersey.
- Testimonials Testimonials from actual clients who have received treatments from Theresa.
- Meet Theresa Get to know Theresa, her qualifications and business philosophy.
- Contact Form Contact A Permanent Solution.
- FAQ Page Still have questions about permanent cosmetics? This page will answer them!